Our yoga sessions for mental health will empower you to tap into your own innate healing power with increased awareness of the physical body, mental thought life, emotional body, and behavior urges.
The yoga sessions will include gentle physical postures and movements, breath work, mindfulness, meditation, reflection, and processing as appropriate.
Students should dress in comfortable and loose clothing and bring a yoga mat to each session. Journals for reflection and processing will be provided by us.
The therapeutic yoga sessions will aim to address the following goal areas:
· cultivate awareness and the connection between mind and body
· build inner strength and confidence
· boost energy
· find inner peace and stillness
· practice self-compassion and improve relationship with self
· explore acceptance and achieve balance
For more information on the differences between yoga therapy sessions and conventional yoga classes and their instructors, click here.